Need stuff moved in FTP

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Need stuff moved in FTP
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 19:14:29 -0500

I just put a few new Slackware packages under incoming on the FTP.  Can someone please move them to pub/gnustep/binaries/slackware/, please?  Also, the following packages can be removed: gnustep-back-0.12.0, gnustep-gui-0.12.0 , gnustep-base-1.14.0 and -1.14.1, gnustep-make-2.0.1

I'll be putting the unstable packages up after they're doing being built (as I write this e-mail).  If I'm able to put them on the FTP before someone reads this, the following can also be remove: gnustep-back-0.13.0, gnustep-gui-0.13.0, gnustep-base-1.15.1

Please leave all the application packages, since they're built against the stable versions I don't need to build new ones... as well as the gnustep-core* files since one is a readme and the other the build scripts (which never change).

Thanks,
Stefan