Re: GNUstep Site Redesign

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: GNUstep Site Redesign
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 20:08:26 -0500

Jesse's screen shots and explanation is exactly what I had in mind.  The mystery meat navigation link, though entertaining, was not what I was talking about.  The Saturn example was a real mystery!

My motivation for this type of design is because right now there's a lot of info on each of the top level pages (Getting Started, Developer's Corner, etc) which would actually be a little annoying having to pin-point exactly what you want under so much text.  I also don't want to just provide links in these pages because I hate sites that just throw 10 links at you without giving a reason why I should click on them (certain pages at gnustep.org have this issue).

Stefan