Pls update your pages on supported platforms (add OpenBSD)

From: Tito Mari Francis Escaño
Subject: Pls update your pages on supported platforms (add OpenBSD)
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:57:04 +0800

I was very delighted to learn that your project's already an official
package and port for OpenBSD 4.2. One thing left desired though is the
lack of GORM and ProjectCenter, but I believe I'll have to lobby with
OBSD for that, and Etoile too.
The object-oriented frameworks of GNUstep and the security reputation
of OpenBSD is a combined force to reckon with.
Congratulations! This for me speaks of the furthering rise of your
project's success.
Thank you!

--
Tito Mari Francis H. Escaño
Computer Engineer and Free Software Proponent