Re: Timeout downloads

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: Timeout downloads
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 10:14:29 -0400

On 8/20/07, Steven Quinones-Colon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,
Every time I try to download the packages from your pages the file
transfer times out without even starting. I tried on Friday and today
as well. I'm behind a firewall, does that matter?

Could be!  The files are on the FTP site, so if your firewall is blocking FTP sites it would time out.  I have this same issue whenever I try to check any FTP sites at work (they are all blocked).

Stefan