On the "GNUstep Downloads" page

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: On the "GNUstep Downloads" page
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 14:18:04 -0400

I was looking at the Downloads page and found a few things that need fixed/attention.

First is with GWorkspace!  The currently link points to the build guide at the made-it.com site, it should just point to the actual GWorkspace page: http://www.gnustep.it/enrico/gworkspace/  On this note, GNUstep-make, -base, -gui, -back, Renaissance, GNUstep Guile and StepTalk also point to the made-it.com page.

Also on the GWorkspace links, the Downloads page still references version 0.8.3, where as GWorkspace is on version 0.8.5.  The link to that is also inconsistent with everything else as it links to the GWorkspace homepage instead of a tar.gz file.  Current version of Renaissance is now 0.8.0 and not 0.7.0!  Current version of Pantomine is 1.2.0pre3.  Etc...

In general, I think someone needs to have a good look, and update that page.  I might have missed a few things, such as current version and inconsistent linking.

Stefan