Fwd: Heads up from the Free Sofware Foundation

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Fwd: Heads up from the Free Sofware Foundation
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:57:28 -0600

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Gerold Rupprecht" <address@hidden>
Date: March 6, 2007 3:22:53 PM MST
To: "Discuss-gnustep" <address@hidden>
Subject: Heads up from the Free Sofware Foundation

Dear readers,

GNUstep is now being promoted at the FSF website below:
http://www.gnu.org/server/takeaction.html#swpat

with the following text:
Please contribute as a user and developer to GNUstep, a free object- oriented framework for application development, and help it achieve the status of a complete and featured desktop environment.

May I suggest a link from our website back to theirs as a courtesy and thank you.

Sincerely,

--
Gerold Rupprecht
10 rue Louis-Curval

Tel./Fax        (41) 022 347 73 96

() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against HTML mail and Microsoft attachments. /\ Software patents are endangering the computer industry all around the world.
   Join the LPF:        http://lpf.ai.mit.edu/  http://petition.eurolinux.org/