Re: New main page

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: New main page
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:42:46 -0700

On Jan 17, 2007, at 7:43 AM, MJ Ray wrote:

Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:
http://www.gnustep.org/indexwiki.html
Let me know what you think.

Using the wiki for higher-traffic news: fine.  Can we pull the news as
RSS?  That could open some interesting possibilities.

Using the wiki for the applications: not fine.  The wiki lists too
many unreleased applications.  This may be a more general problem with
GNUstep developers not releasing early/releasing often.

I changed this so the applications goes to the apps.html page (and updated that page a bit).

It would be nice to get more out of the wiki, including RSS feeds. If anyone is interested in working on that, we could probably get Manuel to upgrade the wiki.