Re: Activate my Wiki Account

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Activate my Wiki Account
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:16:26 -0700

Done. Sorry about the inconvenience. There's a note at the bottom of the main page about this.

On Jan 30, 2007, at 5:03 AM, Fred Kiefer wrote:

Dera GNUstep Wiki manager,

after years of refusing to use this wiki I am now forced to start using it to help prepare the FOSDEM event. Yesterday I already registered with the Wiki and created an account called "fred". Even after getting a mail with a link to activate this account I was not able to edit anything in the Wiki. Now Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf told me that you need to manually activate my account. Could you please do so? And while you are at this, could you add some statement on the Wiki about this step? I did not see
a reference to this being needed, but than I am Wiki ignorant.