You can use any window manager ... as long as it's WindowMaker

From: Matthew King
Subject: You can use any window manager ... as long as it's WindowMaker
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:34:11 +0000

I am using FVWM with GNUStep. It is a bit painful but I have got it to
work, in a fashion. I would like write access to the Wiki so that I can
write my experience for all to see. My username is Ch0Hag (with a zero).

My experience with FVWM and GNUStep, that is. I have lots of other
experiences but I'm sure nobody is particularly interested in how old my
cat is or the joys of redecorating.

Cheers,

Matthew

--
I must take issue with the term "a mere child," for it has been my
invariable experience that the company of a mere child is infinitely