Move Slack packages

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Move Slack packages
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 17:57:28 -0500

I just fixed 2 Slackware packages and uploaded them to the ftp last night!  Can someone move these two packages to the correct spot (under gnustep/binaries/slackware) and remove the two bad packages.  The packages are for gnustep-base and -gui.

I also went ahead and included, this time, the SlackBuild scripts.  They're in a tar archive called gnustep-<package>.Build.tar!  They each include all the necessary files to create a package exactly like the ones I have under Slackware.  I thought it would be useful for anyone trying to understand what I did or what's being built, or even if they want to build the packages themselves.  Please move them to an appropriate place (I'd say probably under gnustep/binaries/slackware/SlackBuild, or something like that).

I'll be creating a new gnustep.README file soon enough to give a better understanding of everything.  I'll let you guys know when I upload it.

Thanks
Stefan