Re: Access problems

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Access problems
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 14:38:18 -0700

I don't know of any blocking we do. You might try one of our mirrors:

<ul>
<li><a href="http://www.gnu.org/software/gnustep/">North
America</a> (GNU Project)</li>
Concept)</li>
(PlanetMirror)</li>
<li><a href="http://www.gnu.org/server/list-mirrors.html">More
mirrors...</a> (add software/gnustep/ to end of address)</li>
</ul>

On Dec 7, 2005, at 3:30 PM, Jeffrey Drake wrote:

Good sirs,

I have been having trouble accessing gnustep.org from my school (and
residence). We use a proxy, and I have checked if they are blocking
access - which they are not.

I was wondering if for some reason it is blocked on your end.

We access the world through proxy.lambton.on.ca ( 192.139.190.6 ), and
lambton has an ip block starting with 192.139 as well.

Thank you for your time,
Jeffrey Drake