website translation

From: Ingolf Jandt
Subject: website translation
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 01:00:40 +0100

Hi, folks!

Due to frustration about gnustep.de seeming non-existant and for fun I just
wrote a German translation of the home page index.html as well as the---to my
mind---four most eyecatching links. The result of this efford is attached to
this mail. If it is any help, use, if not, ignore it.

It is not a good translation in any professional metric---that would take hours
of meditation for every word---but i don't mind as its no worse language than
the original (and to my mind partly clearer).

All links to the original site are coded absolute, so it might be located in a
gnustep.org subdirectory or on any other server. I could do more if desired.

Cheers

   - Ingolf Jandt -