Fwd: PLEASE UNLOCK THE WIKI

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Fwd: PLEASE UNLOCK THE WIKI
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 08:45:46 +0200

I think this is the right list for this post...

----- Preposlaná správa od Gregory John Casamento <address@hidden>
-----
   Dátum: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:07:03 -0700 (PDT)
      Od: Gregory John Casamento <address@hidden>
Odpovedať:Gregory John Casamento <address@hidden>
 Predmet:PLEASE UNLOCK THE WIKI
     Pre: address@hidden, GNUstep Developers <address@hidden>

It's impossible to change anything at this point on the Wiki and I would like
to start updating the roadmap documents.

It's only been locked for like two months now, I think.

Later, GJC

Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.