Re: Broken Links

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Broken Links
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:03:03 +0100

Cody Brimhall,

> As a follow-up, I'd like to point out that most of the stable links on
> http://www.gnustep.org/resources/downloads.php are broken.

That page was not intended to be called without parameters. Is
there a direct link to it somewhere on the site? I have added
some php to cope better with that. I found one link to WindowMaker
which was out-of-date, but most of the others seem fine to me.

Foundations extensions has gone. I don't have a new address for it.
nfmake is gone too, but I don't have a new address for that either.

Can you find the new homes of these or any other links that are broken?

> > At 2:32 PST on the page
> > http://www.gnustep.org/resources/downloads.php, the link to the
> > ProjectCenter page has a leading 'i'
> > (ihttp://www.gnustep.org/experience/ProjectCenter.html).

I've corrected that link. It should appear on the site within an hour.

Thanks for the reports,
--
MJ Ray (slef), Lynn, England, to email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/