Re: StepTalk download page

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: StepTalk download page
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 10:28:13 +0200

Citát MJ Ray <address@hidden>:

> Stefan Urbanek <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Can someone update the StepTalk dowload page to include new release?
> > http://www.gnustep.org/experience/StepTalkDownload.html
>
> Added the latest release. I don't follow StepTalk right now, so I took
> text from the announcement on discuss. Can you send me text if you
> want more added? Announcements might be better on info- than discuss-.

Thanks. ANN was posted to both, info and discuss, as usual.

> > I do not have CVS access.
>
> Yikes! Who is user stefanu then? Have we been conned?

I had access yesterday, from today I am going not to have CVS access for few
days (various reasons, including a windows machine behind a strong firewall).
This situation is quite usual.

<snip>

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi