Re: gnustep.com domain

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: gnustep.com domain
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 07:55:47 +0100

Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:
> Do you think it would be wise to register the gnustep.com domain so no
> one else takes it over?  I could probably use GNUstep funds to pay for
> it. Although I don't know how much it costs.

It depends if you want it, IMO. I have no strong feeling either
way about it. If left unregistered, there is a chance that
a friendly site like gnustep.us will take it and help us, as
well as the obvious dangers from domain squatters and the like.

Good luck!
--
MJ Ray (slef), K. Lynn, England, email see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/