Re: Site revamp

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Site revamp
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:35:25 -0600

On Aug 18, 2005, at 10:22 PM, Scott Stevenson wrote:

On Aug 18, 2005, at 9:02 PM, Adam Fedor wrote:

Yes, I think you're right. The new design does look nice. One thing that still probably is confusing is the difference between a GNUstep user (someone who wants to just download and install GNUstep and apps) and a developer (someone who wants to write GNUstep programs). Maybe it will be necessary to have separate sites for that.

I think that would be great. It would be easy enough to keep the same base and just use a slightly different color scheme for the user site.

Manuel,

Do you think it would be possible to add a developer.gnustep.org address? We could use that for the developer site and make www.gnustep.org more of a user site.