Re: StepTalk blog

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Re: StepTalk blog
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:30:18 +0200

Citát Rob Burns <address@hidden>:

> On 2005-08-10 19:01:39 +0700 Stefan Urbanek <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have created StepTalk blog where I would like to share not only
> > ideas for
> > StepTalk but also various other GNUstep related stuff.
> >
> > http://steptalk.blogspot.com/
> >

> With the inclusion of http://camaelon.blogspot.com/ and
> http://stefankst.blogspot.com/ that makes three gnustep/general
> programming related blogs. Is that enough to have a
> planet.gnustep.org? It may attract a few more gnustep developers to
> write about what they are working on. The planet software appears to
> be written in python. Does the gnustep web server have python
> installed?

Few other blogs:

Heron's Perch (Gregory Casamento) http://heronsperch.blogspot.com/
GNUstep News (unknown) http://gnustep.blogspot.com/

That is 5 GNUstep-related blogs. Can we aggregate blogs on a GNUstep site as
suggested by Rob?

Stefan Urbanek

p.s.: Can we convert GNUstep site to some CMS instead of having it on CVS?
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi