Re: [Fwd: Re: Timetravelling in homepage?]

From: David Wetzel
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: Timetravelling in homepage?]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 19:05:59 +0200

hi,

for me, the apps DB works. maybe www.gnustep.org has several IPs and it does
not work on all?

as for RSS support and other things I can send you the source and feel free to
send me patches....

PS: I am not subscribed to the webmasters list

dave

---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse 23, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 Phone +49 33056 82834
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/