Re: Timetravelling in homepage?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Timetravelling in homepage?
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 15:09:33 +0100

Pablo commented:
> Just to point out that the last news entry in the home page reads "Feb
> 2" while the previous is "May 11". :) Too much cut & paste...

I'm not quite sure what date it should be. I've set it to 19 May,
based on the info-gnustep announcement.

I think we need to reconsider what we're doing with application
announcements anyway. The Applications Database doesn't work and
seems to be missing source and essential features (like being
able to report new releases for an editor to review, or helping
news sites out with RSS-1 exports).

--
MJR/slef
Just a webmaster