Re: Applications on www.gnustep

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Applications on www.gnustep
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 02:45:30 +0000

David Wetzel wrote:
> You have to ADD a new Program. THEN an admin can set it to be
> online. you can change your Programms then again but after
> each change it has to be approved by an admin again.

Thanks for the explanation. I think I can help to build the
program database, assuming there's no problem if I add other
people's programs.  What do I need in order to report new
releases of already-listed packages when I notice them?

> I can make an TGZ with the source if you want to help. Some of the
> stuff is not automated that is why it takes some time until
> you get your PW.

It would help to have source available on the site. Even if I
can't help code it much, maybe some other kind soul will. Is the
database backed-up well?