Re: PRICE 0.5 released

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: PRICE 0.5 released
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 14:33:56 -0800

Adam Fedor wrote:

On Mar 4, 2005, at 7:39 AM, Riccardo wrote:

I released PRICE 0.5 and uploaded the tarball on the gnustep ftp site.

Great. I moved it to gnustep/usr-apps

Is that really where it should go? My understanding (and it makes sense) was that only things from usr-apps (which is part of GNUstep CVS) should be going in that folder, and everything else that's stuff like price should be going into contrib. Am I incorrect in this assumption? This seems to make sense...

Cheers,
Alex