Wiki upload and old wiki

From: stefan
Subject: Wiki upload and old wiki
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:26:42 +0100

Hi,

(my mailserver is down, so the message from yesterday did not managed to get
through)

Here are few questions about wiki:

- Would it be possible to enable mediawiki upload?
- How can I access the old wiki?
- Can be the mediawiki changed to wiki.gnustep.org so that the link on the
GNUstep home-page works? (we can maintain the link mediawiki.gnustep.org, if
possible, for some time - like 1 month or so, as there were few links posted to
the lists)

Thanks,

Stefan Urbanek