Re: Mailing list information

From: MJ Ray
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 18:37:34 +0000

Alex wrote:
> Yes, I really think discuss should be the first list....my only other
> suggestion is that you (or I can do it) move the (Archive GMANE
> Subscribe) stuff to the immediate right of the actual list name.

I've moved the links to the right of the list names. This involved
a few more changes to the CSS to make it behave nicely when the
browser width isn't wide enough for the listname and all the links.
I don't really understand your point about the table, as it never
displayed nicely for me, but I hope I've got the right effect.

I really disagree with making discuss the first list. Not everyone
will want to get involved with debating the project, much as we
might wish they would, but I think nearly all users will want to
hear when there are major new releases to download.

Maybe this should be another question on the FOSDEM questionnaire,
which reminds me to follow up on that now.

--
MJR/slef
http://mjr.towers.org.uk/