MediWiki installed

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: MediWiki installed
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 22:09:21 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
        It's installed on: http://mediawiki.gnustep.org

Only (but all) logged users can edit content. I don't know if we can have
approbation rights or a way to remove all changed made by someone
(i.e. control or remove spam and bad things added by some &@^! people)

There's 2 tasks:
o change the design (at least put GNUstep logo)
o move old wiki content

After that, I'll change the name to wiki.gnustep.org.

May be we can have some kind of 'wiki core team' so I can't give its
members FTP and sysop/buraucrat/developer rights ?

Old wiki ftp acces is on ftp://wiki.gnustep.org
MediaWikiftp acces is ftp://mediawiki.gnustep.org

Same user/password as before.

Tell me if you need something.

Manuel