Re: Wiki spam problem

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: Wiki spam problem
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:49:12 -0500

On Jan 31, 2005, at 4:50 PM, Alex Perez wrote:

Manuel Guesdon wrote:
Hi,
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:20:56 +0100 Quentin Mathé <address@hidden> wrote:
 >| Hi everybody,
Put my vote in for moving to the MediaWiki. Adam, can you please make a decision about this, since Manuel has explicitly requested your approval? Adrian Roberts has offered to help migrate the old content.

No he hasn't ;), but he did express a desire that the old content be migrated, and suggested perhaps trying to find a wiki that made this kind of import/export easy.

If no one has the time to migrate the existing content, is there any way to beef up the security settings on the one we are using?