Re: Fwd: GNUstep mirror [#OXYMIUM-10809]

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: Re: Fwd: GNUstep mirror [#OXYMIUM-10809]
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:53:53 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:29:53 -0700 Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:

 >| Does anyone have any new information on why the GNUstep rsync is not
 >| working?

Yes, It's working but version of rsyncd is probably too old
on gnustep server so new clients can't negotiate
protocol.

I'll move it to a new server before sunday.

I'll write to address@hidden and lists when this is
done

Manuel

PS: Please write to supprt at oxymium.net  with
keeping [#OXYMIUM-10809] in the subject if you
want to talk more about this.