Re: Media WIKI

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Media WIKI
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:31:33 +0000

On 2004-12-16 11:31:00 +0000 Manuel Guesdon <address@hidden> wrote:

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:02:29 +0100 address@hidden wrote:
| As there was positive feedback on changing the wiki to media wiki, can someone
| with access to the server install it?
Is everyone agree on this ?

I don't agree, because mediawiki is not really a wiki, but I don't use the wiki any more so I don't want to stop you going ahead without me. I just ask that you do not attempt to apply the FDL to the wiki (which seems to be what many mediawiki users do).

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
 Unsolicited attachments to the pipex address deleted
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/