Re: Re[2]: Member only postings to this list

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Member only postings to this list
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 20:39:33 -0700

On Dec 7, 2004, at 6:14 PM, Manuel Guesdon wrote:

It's bounced with the right address information:
"550 User  Unknown - Please  use address@hidden to
contact webmasters"
If we take care of mail addresses on the site, I don't think it will hurt too
much.
As I'm not moderating the ml, I don't care too much but I don't think it's
a valuable task to spend much time to moderate spams :-)

Anyway, just told me what you (the majority :-) want ...

address@hidden is the correct address - it's listed everywhere on the web site.