My mother is in a very difficult psychological trauma

From: gerbrad remson
Subject: My mother is in a very difficult psychological trauma
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 06:51:53 +0200

reply To:"{ address@hidden}

for your consideration
Sir/madam.
My name is Gerbrad Remson Republic of Congo, son of a
prominent government offcial.i am here in ghana along
with my mother who lives in the refugee camp following
the war in our country,and the untimely assasination
of our bread winner. pls the aim behind this conact is
to solicit for your assistance, in this matters
concerning our family rehabilitation.
Prior to my fathers assassination before our eyes, he
had been involved in the dealing of gold and
diamond,and proceeds of which he usually keeps in
ghana and some other west africancountries. sequel
upon his assassination, we found his will in which he
stated that he had a deposit of US$45,750,000.00(forty
five million,seven hundred and fifty thousand united
states dollars), which he had instructed them to move
to europe by diplomatic means,so he can claim it
personally. In his will,he
also stated that,in case of his sudden death,We must
appoint a funds manager/Investment manager who would
see to it that the funds are very well maneged, and
put to good use.The entire documents are with us in
the custody of my fathers lawyer who would release
them to us when we appoint a manager.
We have checked with the company in ghana and the
consignment has indeed been move to europe, to a
destination where l would reveal to you when we hear
from you.

My mother is in a very difficult psychological trauma
since the demise of my father, and she is being
attended to in a healing home. l expect to hear from
you soonest, so l can brief you completely on the
impending project. We really look foward to you
assisting us and we are making available,20% of the
funds as remuneration for your assistance,as stated by
my father.This also includes your fees for adviseing
us on viable investment sectors.
We know nothing about investment, and we have never
had to handle such large funds,so we are  counting on
your wide exprience at seeing us through the
management of the funds, as well as guiding us
through. l await your call at any time of the day.
Thank you and God bless you please sorry for
addressing the email to my email box, l wanted to be
sure if the message got to you,please reply through
this e-mail address@hidden

Best Regards,
Gerbrad Remson,