Re: Financially supported development

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Financially supported development
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:14:59 +0100

On 2004-10-11 18:27:24 +0100 Gürkan Sengün <address@hidden> wrote:

> What about we have something like this for GNUstep and
> GNUstep applications?
> http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~clock/twibright/links/development.html
> I suggest having each request with euro/us$ prices tagged.

I think that's up to each developer, rather than something for the GNUstep
site. If asked, would we put a "developers available for hire" listing up? I'd
like to, but I wonder what other webmasters think?

It has been suggested that we should handle directed donations for marketing,
recently on the gnustep-marketing gna list and gnustep-dev gnu list, but I
think work has died out on it.

Help welcomed if you have more specific ideas, though.

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Speaking at ESF on Sat 16 Oct - http://www.affs.org.uk/