Broadcast , Linkage, Redirecting our message to all Accounts under KEY

From: Surya
Subject: Broadcast , Linkage, Redirecting our message to all Accounts under KEY
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 09:57:57 +0530

WEBMASTER without your support we can't GROW, hence support us.

MS Events & Entertainers
302 – 3rd Floor – Green Channel,6-3-634, NASR School Road, Khairtabad,
Hyderabad – 500004. Andhra Pradesh – INDIA.
Telephone # 91-98480-58455

Our website: www.hubmultitech.com/4psindia know more about us.

Booking / Hiring of our Services opens:
 Corporate Events, Theme Parties, Concept Shows, Product Launches, Live
Concerts, Model's Co-ordination, Fashion Shows, Road Shows, Promotions Etc.,
Live Stage Shows (Dance Programs), Hostess for Exhibitions / Seminars.

For MS Events & Entertainers
                     Surya