Re: In regards to defining GNUstep and Window Maker

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: In regards to defining GNUstep and Window Maker
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:47:44 +0100

On 2004-09-22 07:59:51 +0100 Scott Stevenson <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm happy to make some tweaks to it if you like the basic concept.
Is it something you would find useful or not?

It could be useful. I'm just not sure whether GNUstep lends itself to a diagram like this. It's probably because I haven't seen a good one yet and I don't understand things well enough to know how to draw one.

 Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
http://www.thewalks.co.uk stand 13,Lynn Carnival,12 Sep