Re: broken link

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: broken link
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 19:33:34 +0100

Rick,

Thanks for your email. I don't have much time to check all the links from the pages myself.

On 2004-09-01 19:04:47 +0100 Rick VanNorman <address@hidden> wrote:

I've been trying to download the executable windows installer from
ftp://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/windows
referenced in the page
http://www.gnustep.org/resources/sources.html#windows

Should it be ftp://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/binaries/windows/ instead?

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast