address@hidden

From: williams maduson
Subject: address@hidden
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 14:14:13 +0100 (BST)

Attention,
My name is mr williams maduson the manager, credit and
foreign bills of United bank Plc. I am writing in
respect of a foreign customer of my bank with account
number 89-3k7-350811-1996/ubsa plc, who perished in a
plane crash [Korean Air Flight 801] with the whole
passengers aboard on August 6, 1997. Since the demise
of this our customer, whom I could not care less
about,I personally have watched with keen interest to
see the next of kin but all to no avail as no one has
come to claim his funds of USD$20 m, [Twenty million
United States dollars] which has been with my branch
for a very long time. It is my branch for I sit on it
for a long time . On this note, I decided to seek for
whom his name shall be used as the next of kin as no
one has come up to be the next of kin. And the banking
ethics here does not allow such money to stay more
than seven years, because the money will be recalled
to the bank treasury as unclaimed after this period.
In view of this I got your contact through my search
via business report from your web site to see if you
can assist. I will give you 30% of the total. Upon the
receipt of your response, I will send to you by fax or
e-mail the application letter, bank's fax number and
the next step to take. I will not fail to bring to
your notice that this business is hitch free and that
you should not entertain any fear as all modalities
for fund transfer can be finalized within five banking
days, after you apply to the bank as a relation to the
deceased. When you receive this letter. Kindly send me
 your private Tel/Fax numbers for quick
communication.Respectfully submitted,
MR WILLIAMS MADUSON