Decrease your software development costs by at least 50%

From: Janos Szokreny
Subject: Decrease your software development costs by at least 50%
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:47:30 +0200

Dear Sir,

 My name is Janos Szokreny from the Hungarian (EU) Pro Solutions and Marsal
Company. Your e-mail address has been obtained from the public www.monster.com
webpage, and we DO NOT intend to use it for spam reasons.

 We would like to offer you a new way to decrease your software development
costs by at least 50%, while getting the maximum level of reliability and
proficiency from us.

 Our companies are well experienced in software and web development, and we are
undertaking outsourcing. We are very well experienced in outsourcing, and we
believe that distance and communications can not be a problem in the 21st
century via Internet.

 You also have the opportunity to hire a full-time coder from us, while saving
50% of your money. It is the wisest way to outsource your projects!

 If you think that you would be interested in saving your development costs, be
sure to visit our website for additional informations:
 http://www.prosolutions.hu/en/telework.htm

Looking forward to hear from you,
 Janos Szokreny