Re:leading bag & apparel manufacturer in China

From: rachel
Subject: Re:leading bag & apparel manufacturer in China
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 03:04:52 +0800

Dear Manager,

I have the pleasure to know your esteemed Corp.

We are the leading and professional manufacturer of bag & apparel in Quanzhou,
China.

The following is some introductions about our company.

Set up: 1988

Employees: 1600 persons

Output: 5.1 million pcs/year

Our products include: babywear,men and lady's underwear,children's
wear,T-shirts,knitwear,backpacks, travel bags,
sport bags, fashion bags, diaper bags, duffel bags, trolleys, wallets, waist
bags, cooler bags, school bags,
knapsacks, suitcases, camera bags, shoulder bags, shopping bags, computer
cases, luggage, water bags, sleeping bags,
cosmetic bags, shoe bags, pen bags, saddlebags, tool bags, CD holders,
(advertisement) promotional bags.

We have have superior equipment and technology,  which is imported from Germany
and other advanced countries.
We have an experienced management team, seasoned craftsmen, complete customer
service, and a strong economic business
plan. Our goods have met with great favor in Europe, America, Japan, and
elsewhere because of their excellent quality,
beautiful design and reasonable pricing.

With the philosophy "quality, service, integrity, and environmental
consciousness," we would like to welcome customers
from all over the world to establish mutually-beneficial business relationships
with us.

You are welcome to visit us here in Quanzhou, or contact us at the address and
phone numbers listed below.

Yours sincerely

Rachel

Mob:0086-13960286700

SENWER GARMENTS CO., LTD.
ADD.: Wancheng Ge 516, Citong Road, Quanzhou, China.
Tel: 0086-595-2216499 Fax: 0086-595-2214455 P.C.:362000