The Mission/Objective Page

From: Alex Perez
Subject: The Mission/Objective Page
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 13:44:57 -0700 (PDT)

The page at http://www.gnustep.org/information/mission.html needs some
minor revising. The headline <h1> currently reads "GNUstep Objectives"
while the links to the page and the page title itself say "Mission". This
is a grest example of how our website is inconsistent. So, which one
should it be? Mission or Objective? We should cchange it everywhere. I
personally don't care which one is chosen, but one might be more
appropriate than the other given the content.

Adam and MJ, what do you think? Any other lurkers are welcome to chime in
here.

On another note, can I go ahead with this shtml header/footer plan? I keep
waiting for  definitive decision.

Alex