Madden 2005 news; Madden Authority to be

From: info
Subject: Madden 2005 news; Madden Authority to be
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:11:56 -0500

Madden Authority, www.maddenauthority.com,  is being feature on this week's
edition of the Madden Nation radio show.  We have joined up with a number of
video gaming sites and organizations in order to work on future events and
projects.  We are very excited about joining this community and hope you will
listen to the show this Thursday night at 9 PM eastern time to learn more about
the ther sites involved and some of our plans for this network.  You can hear
the show by clicking the following link on Thursday at 9 pm.
http://broadcastmonsters.com/Maddennation/maddennation.asx

If you have any questions please visit www.maddennation.com for more details.

Thanks
Verbal