Re: http://www.gnustep.org/information/progress.html

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: http://www.gnustep.org/information/progress.html
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:22:54 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 21 May 2004, Adam Fedor wrote:

> On May 21, 2004, at 6:25 PM, MJ Ray wrote:
>
> > On 2004-05-21 03:37:23 +0100 Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> >> Besides I've wanted to just get rid of the progress page for a long
> >> time.
> >
> > Shall I just replace it with a pointer to the front page?
> >

> Alex said he had some idea, but I haven't heard what it is yet.
If you dont think it should be around anyways, no proposal of mine will
change your opinion there...it does seem a bit unnecessary, and at the
same time some sort of "Project Status" page would be nice, but it will
need to be kept up to date..

> Also, what happened to the proposal to change the  sidebar links?  We
> could probably get rid of Progress along with that change.

Agreed. I have asked several times for instructions on how to use the
templater, where teh templating code is (not all of it appears to be in
template/) and I have gotten no information.

Can we just switch to server-parsed shtml files? It will be so much
cleaner and our three primary mirrors work fine with it, as I've
re-iterated previously.

Cheers,
Alex Perez