Decision on <!#include directive?

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Decision on <!#include directive?
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:30:52 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

Have you come to any conclusions on this subject? I'd really frankly like
to see it happen, since it would mean that we wouldnt have a unique header
on each page, it would make the whole need for templating unnecessary,
and it seems to be supported everywhere where we currently have
working mirrors.

It also means you can change the header or footer and not worry about
running the damn templater, which I find somewhat cumbersome.

Thoughts?
Alex Perez