Re: copyright.html character set troubles?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: copyright.html character set troubles?
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 19:56:00 -0600

On Jun 1, 2004, at 10:43 AM, MJ Ray wrote:

It seems that copyright.html might not be entirely utf-8 right now. Can someone who knows the names please check/fix it?

copyright.html is not supposed to be public (I know anyone can see it, I just don't want it advertised). It's just for developers to check to make sure someone has the proper assignments.