Re: 70-line wrap in templater, and a suggestion...

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: 70-line wrap in templater, and a suggestion...
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 15:52:32 -0700

MJ Ray wrote:

http://wwwmain.gnustep.org/test.shtml
Did you notice, something rotten has happened to our mirrors?

weird...any ide why this would have happened? Does ibiblio mirror from gnu.org/software/GNUstep? Manuel? I only tested the mirrors which were listed on the main mirror page at gnustep.org all of which ARE mirroring properly.

Alternative 1: We fix this loss of mirrors and then see whether shtml is supported. Alternative 2: We create new gnustep mirrors that we know support shtml and use it.

Which?

Lets go for number one first(assuming it isnt going to be a nightmare trying to figure out why its not mirroring) and then fall back on #2.

Alex