Re: 70-line wrap in templater, and a suggestion...

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: 70-line wrap in templater, and a suggestion...
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 12:37:08 +0100

On 2004-05-30 03:52:11 +0100 Alex Perez <address@hidden> wrote:

See test.shtml in the root of the web directory....so http://wwwmain.gnustep.org/test.shtml

Did you notice, something rotten has happened to our mirrors?

gnustep is missing from the ibiblio gnu.org mirror, which seems to be the main way to mirror the site now. Most of the ones gnu.org lists are no longer current, software/gnustep/ on most mirrors now 404s and it's not updated any more on most others. Only http://gnu.j1b.org/software/gnustep/ seems to work from the ones I tried (about 20).

Alternative 1: We fix this loss of mirrors and then see whether shtml is supported.

Alternative 2: We create new gnustep mirrors that we know support shtml and use it.

Which?

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.