Re: 70-line wrap in templater, and a suggestion...

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: 70-line wrap in templater, and a suggestion...
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 01:51:00 +0100

On 2004-05-29 03:38:20 +0100 Alex Perez <address@hidden> wrote:

Can we pretty-please turn it off?

I'll see what I can do. It almost certainly was added because the default is to lose all tag-splitting white space or something that horrible.

No need to be sarcastic. "pretty-please" indeed!

which works with all our mirrors (I personally tested).

Can you share your test data, please? I am surprised if all GNU mirrors have shtml on, because it is not mentioned on the "Advice for Running Mirrors" page, but I guess they might. http://www.gnu.org/server/mirror.html

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.