FTP.GNUstep.org Access?

From: Alex Perez
Subject: FTP.GNUstep.org Access?
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 13:53:35 -0700

Manuel et al,

In an effort to move the now-dormant StepTalk site from steptalk.agentfarms.net to gnustep.org, I've uploaded four tarballs to the /pub/incoming directory of ftp.gnustep.org. Can I have someone who has permissions to do so move them to /pub/gnustep/libs , where they will live permanently ?

Also, I'm wondering if it would be possible to get an account on the FTP server so I don't have to bug you folks about inconsequential stuff like this in the future.

Cheers,
Alex Perez