Gnustep applications database and licensing

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Gnustep applications database and licensing
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 14:45:16 +0100

When trying to use the new Gnustep applications database, I noticed that the information stored for each project does not include license information. Can that be added, please?

It would also be nice to offer the application code for download and to export the listings in some nice formats (RSS of updates, probably that dmoz-like format too).

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.