gnustep.net

From: Ritchie F
Subject: gnustep.net
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:37:59 +0530

I am contacting you about cross linking. I am interested in your site because
it looks like it's relevant to a site for which I am seeking links.

This site is about services for attaining high search engine rankings through
website promotion and optimization.

I'll keep the web address confidential and will send it to you only if you give
me permission to do so. Just let me know if it's OK, and I'll send you the web
address for your review. If you approve of the site, then the intention is to
exchange links.

Looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Ritchie F.
address@hidden
http://www.link-builder.com
Experts in Quality Link Building

P.S. If for any reason you don't want me to contact you again, email me with
the words "NO EMAIL" as the subject of your message.

Link Builder
Apartado Postal #7
Tijuana, B.C. 22001