Your sources page

From: Michael Baehr
Subject: Your sources page
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 04:31:16 -0600

I just thought I'd add a bit of info to your sources page, as I created and maintain a sizeable and up-to-date GNUstep repository for Arch Linux ( a fantastic little distro ).

Arch Linux Users
Michael Baehr maintains an unofficial repository with a wide array of GNUstep applications and frameworks. To use this repository, just add the following lines to your pacman.conf and then sync:
   [gnustep]
   Server = ftp://blkwidow.lerp.com/pub/mirror/arch/gnustep
Most of the packages are rebuilt from CVS each week. Please email any suggestions/comments/requests to address@hidden

It is OK to post that email unmunged by the way, it uses heavy spam filtering :)

Hope this is good news.

- Mike