Re: Other observations on www.gnustep.org

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Other observations on www.gnustep.org
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:14:26 -0700

On Thursday, March 25, 2004, at 10:31 AM, MJ Ray wrote:

With my suggested init file, that won't happen as long as your copy of secondary.html.template is up to date, which it should be if you read it from an updated web pages CVS checkout. Even if it does, it won't be the end of the world, as the links should still work for some time.

Can we write a better version of the init file that looks for an environment variable holding location of the template (defined($ENV{'GNUSTEP_WEB_TEMPLATE'}) or similar), otherwise does the old .init settings?

Sound OK, but I don't know Perl so I can't do it.